Search The Blog

Monday 25 September 2017

// //

Facebook : Stalks Even Your Phone Calls And SMS!




Facebook : Stalks Even Your Phone Calls And SMS!


Hello! Let me tell you first, this is a very serious topic, so don't skip a line.
Well,  one Sunday afternoon I was scrolling down my News Feed and suddenly I realized that a particular profile has been missing from the Feed since a long time and so, I searched for that profile, and there it all started! I came to know that the profile had been deactivated and as the person was very special to me (it was my crush actually), I decided to preserve all the conversations we had over Facebook which were very precious to me, by taking a backup of my Facebook Archive. So, I downloaded the archive.

                      

And in the Archive, I found that : ALL MY PHONE CALL HISTORY AND SMS details since the time I created my Facebook account, were present in it! First I didn't take it seriously, but later the question struck me, "WHAT DOES FB DO WITH these HIGHLY PRIVATE INFORMATION of US?". Not only this, even the information like whom I call/text the most or whom I ignore the most, each and every thing was there in that archive.

Here's the proof : 

1. First, I extracted the already download Archive from the .rar file.





3.  Next, open the html folder, present inside the archive.




4. Now open the "contact_info.html" file.



First, There was the "Address Book" which consisted of all the numbers I had on my phone. Its fine for Facebook to have the contact details as it suggests friends based on it, BUT WAIT! SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.



And Many More Numbers...

HERE ARE THE MAIN THINGS

Next comes, CALL HISTORY😱😱!! Why does even Facebook Need it?! You may think "So what that Facebook knows it? It doesn't leak them to anyone", but just think, WHAT IF YOUR ACCOUNT GETS HACKED? All these information can be used as the BEST WEAPONS AGAINST YOU! And it evens keep account of the persons you are most likely to speak with and the ones you ignore by labelling them as "REJECTED", "ACCEPTED" and "MISSED". It also keeps count of the duration.
Here's the screenshot :

                                                                 The list goes on and on...



Another ANNOYING THING IS SMS HISTORY. 😡😡 FACEBOOK, **** U!!






                                                       This list is a bit long too!!😀
                                  



So, as you have seen, FACEBOOK even collects those personal information of its users which they don't need and leakage of which can cause a great trouble in the user's life!

Now we can't stop FACEBOOK nor FORCE it to CHANGE ITS ETHICS, but the only thing we can do is take precautions. Just imagine if your account gets hacked or if FACEBOOK sells these information(s), what will happen to you? It holds the power of ruining your life!



IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME, HERE'S THE TUTORIAL OF DOWNLOADING YOUR FACEBOOK ARCHIVE. Download your archive, and see it yourself.



If you liked this post, kindly share it with your friends to caution them. Subscribe to this blog for more amazing posts like this delivered right into your e-mail box. Like our Facebook page for posts delivered directly into your News Feed. If you have any queries/complaints, Write to us.

                         Bye. Have A Nice Day!